Bounce and Play – Rules of Play
By entering Bounce and Play, all customers agree to adhere to the following:
- All sessions must be booked and paid for in advance to avoid disap-pointment. Booking may be made here.
- New rules introduced to make the sessions Covid safe must be followed at all times, please respect the space of others to allow social distancing.
- Do not attend a session if you or anyone in household has Covid 19 and/or has symptoms of Covid 19
- If you become unwell shortly after attending a session please inform us immediately.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for supervising their children at all times. We accept no liability for supervising your children.
- No food, drink or shoes allowed on the matted area.
- Socks must be worn at all times on little feet and big feet for safety and hygiene reasons.
- Customers are not permitted to bring their own food and drinks into the Bounce and Play/Cafe
- Personal items are left at own risk. Bounce and Play cannot accept any liability for theft or lost items
- Should an accident or incident occur, parents/guardians should im-mediately inform a member of staff.
- Children and adults over the playing age are not permitted to play, but are welcome to supervise and there is a craft table full of good-ies to keep you occupied.
- Children who are unwell must not use the facilities. Please be respectful of other little people.
- Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Have fun!
For the safety and welfare of all customers and staff, any individuals, big or small, who repeatedly ignore our rules may be asked to leave.
Bounce and Play makes every effort to ensure that the soft play and toy areas are safe and secure for children