Stay and Play – Rules of Play
By entering Stay and Play, all customers agree to adhere to the following:
- All sessions must be booked and paid for in advance to avoid disappointment. The Clanfield Centre reserves the right to refuse entry for those who have not booked in advance if maximum capacity of the Stay and Play session has been reached.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for supervising their children at all times. We accept NO liability for supervising your children.
- No food, drink or shoes allowed on the matted area.
- Socks must be worn at all times on little feet and big feet for safety and hygiene reasons.
- Customers are not permitted to bring their own food and drinks into the Stay and Play/Café. Only food purchased from The Clanfield Centre premises can be consumed with the exception of weaning babies.
- Personal items are left at own risk. Stay and Play cannot accept any liability for theft or lost items
- Should an accident or incident occur, parents/guardians should immediately inform a member of staff.
- Children and adults over the playing age are not permitted to play, but must supervise.
- Children who are unwell must not use the facilities. Please be respectful of other little people.
- Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Have fun!
For the safety and welfare of all customers and staff, any individuals, big or small, who repeatedly ignore our rules may be asked to leave.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are voluntarily willing to follow all rules of Stay and Play and ensure you take full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which may incur as a result of partaking in this activity. You willingly and knowingly waive any claim you may have against The Clanfield Centre for any injury or damages that may be sustained during this session.
Stay and Play makes every effort to ensure that the soft play and toy areas are safe and secure for children.